A friend of mine, Taryn, is a Mary Kay sales director, and she e-mailed me a few weeks ago to see if I wanted to do a Mary Kay makeover with her for a company contest. I hadn’t seen Taryn in ages, and what girl would turn down a makeover? It was so good to see Taryn and hear how she’s doing. She loves working for Mary Kay and raves about the products, which have received awards from totalbeauty.com, Oprah magazine, Seventeen magazine, and Good Housekeeping. If you’re looking to try some new products, Mary Kay is a great brand to check out. See my before and after makeover pictures below and a list of all the products Taryn let me use.
If you’re interested in Mary Kay, you can reach out to Taryn via her Mary Kay site. She’d love to tell you her Mary Kay story and answer any questions you may have about the company or its products.
- Peach Satin Hands Pampering Set
- Satin Lips Set
- TimeWise Miracle Set (available for normal/dry skin or for combination/oily skin)
- TimeWise Firming Eye Cream
- Foundation Primer
- CC Cream
- Translucent Loose Powder
- Creme Eye Color in Beach Blonde
- Baked Eye Trio in On the Horizon
- Gel Eyeliner
- Mineral Cheek Color in Sunny Spice
- NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Pink Luster